My first blog post was one year ago today at http://www.thelibraryfanatic.com/2012/01/2012-new-beginnings.html
I posted about my goals for 2012, so I suppose it's time to reflect and see how I did!
- My 2012 Reading Goals: to read 112 books (up one whole book from last year!)
I read 166 books this year, thanks to a newly discovered love for graphic novels.
I participated in this weekly posting somewhat frequently until it ended.
- The Brain Lair's Printz of the Past challenge
I don't really like "resolutions", but I love goals -- striving to accomplish tasks for the year and checking things off the list. I have several for this upcoming year encompassing my interests of reading, writing, working, and running!
- I'm setting my GoodReads 2013 goal to read 175 books.
- I plan on reading more non-fiction titles, as detailed here in my bookgap post.
- I'm going to try and post a "meatier" blog posting once a week...okay, maybe twice a month. This may be an actual book review (gasp!), a "what's going on in my library", or even a reflection.
- Present at a conference (ILF? or bigger? I've never presented formally before at a conference, so I think it's time to step up to the plate.)
- Run 850 miles (I ran 842 miles in 2012 and 730 miles in 2011)
- Run a MARATHON! (Coming up January 19, 2013 in Charleston, SC)
2013 looks to be a great year!
Thanks so much for reading my blog and supporting me in this journey.