Some of my current reading lists:
2011 was my first year serving on the Eliot Rosewater committee. I have now helped choose the 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, and 2017-2018 list. I am no longer on the "Rosie" committee but look forward to continuing to follow this amazing yearly YA state list!
Slowly but surely, I'm trying to read all of the past Printz award winners from 2000 - present.
- 2017 Winner: March: Book Three by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, & Nate Powell
2016 Winner: Bone Gap by Laura Ruby 2015 Winner: I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- 2014 Winner: Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
- 2013 Winner: In Darkness by Nick Lake
2012 Winner:Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley 2011 Winner: Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi 2010 Winner: Going Bovine by Libba Bray 2009 Winner: Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- 2008 Winner The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean
2007 Winner American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang 2006 Winner Looking for Alaska by John Green
- 2005 Winner how i live now by Meg Rosoff
- 2004 Winner The First Part Last by Angela Johnson
- 2003 Winner Postcards from No Man's Land by Aidan Chambers
- 2002 Winner Step from Heaven by An Na
- 2001 Winner Kit's Wilderness by David Almond
- 2000 Winner Monster by Walter Dean Myers